Not everyone is a natural cook, creator, or party thrower - fortunately for those of us with a sense of humor. Here are the top ten Halloween party fails!
Baking isn’t for everyone, but what’s better than an obese skeleton? Plus, at least it looks like he’s having a good time.
2. Babies are the cutest, and babies in pumpkins? Cuter. Or at least so you’d think…
3. Let’s just say pumpkin carving is always a bit harder than we expect it to be… But cats and dragons pretty much look exactly the same, right? Choose your party themes wisely if the bottom picture is a more accurate representation of your carving skills.
4. “No, no. Don’t worry about it! They turned out fine… not disturbing at all…”
5. Not everyone is blessed with artistic ability… but let’s just admit, we’ve all been here before #noshame
6. There is just something reassuring knowing that you aren’t the only one who has turned something really cute into something really not.
7. Ah, the ultimate disappointment of a paint job gone wrong. Fingernails, walls, pumpkins, you name it. Tape is for suckers.
8. Two words: Creative. Genius.
Is this really even a fail? I mean I think this is the best low-budget costume idea we’ve ever seen.
9. We get a feeling that this didn’t turn out quite as planned… But brownies are brownies right? Nothing stopping us from downing the whole tray anyway.
10. Last but not least, a reminder to why we don’t try to art.
Halloween is one of the best times of the year, filled with pumpkin spice treats, scary movies, and corn mazes. So don’t get discouraged if your DIY project doesn’t turn out as planned. There are other things to be happy and excited about. Not to mention that we always have your back and there is nothing wrong with setting out a bowl of delicious, colorful popcorn that you know you can count on.