1. You know to never, EVER, EVERRRRRR trust the microwave.
2. You know that popcorn, kettle corn, caramel corn, and gourmet popcorn ARE NOT the same thing, and you WILL NOT tolerate them to be used interchangeably.
3. You have seen THIS way too many times before the movie has started.
4. Your friends (the one's you care about anyway) already know what to get you for ANY special occasion.
5. You deeply gaze into the popcorn figuring out what shapes they make.
6. You know the greatest crime in the history of the human race:
If any of these sound like you, don't worry! You're in good company, I learned how to make Gourmet Popcorn before I was a teenager and have been doing it ever since! If you want to learn more about our adventures at Lisa's Passion for Popcorn hit up the links below.